We offer an Open Source Subscription for free to all non-commercial open source projects. The subscription is valid for 1 year and has to be renewed afterwards.
To qualify for an Open Source subscription, the project must meet the following requirements:
- You are a project lead or regular committer (latest commit in the last month)
- Project must be at least 3 months old and is in active development (with regular commits and activity)
- Project meets the OSD specification
- Project must not be sponsored by a commercial company or organization (monetary or with employees paid to work on the project)
- Project can not provide commercial services or distribute paid versions of the software
Sounds like you and your project? We'd be very happy to support you. If your project does not match these requirements or you have questions, do reach out to us - there may be other options to support your project.